The Ring of Gold is an Item equipped in the Ring slot.
- Killed enemies drop 1 additional gold.
- Automatically picks up all gold piles on the floor whenever the player moves.
- Bonus gold from Ring of Gold is not affected by the Groove Chain multiplier.
- Does not affect gold hidden in crates, barrels and walls.
Notable Interactions Edit
- Gold Weapons - Triggers infinite damage every time Ring of Gold auto-collects gold.
- Shopkeeper Familiar - Harder to heal by gold piles due to the effect of auto-collecting golds. Healing happens only in the beat that a gold pile generates exactly in the position of Shopkeeper Familiar.
Ring of Gold has very obvious benefits in the context of score runs, especially for Eli. Not only does additional gold drop, but the time saved by not needing to move onto every gold pile is remarkable. This saves the player from some of the gold drain effect of the Crown of Greed.
While much less useful in a speed run context, Ring of Gold can have some interesting and potentially powerful interactions with golden weapons, allowing the player to rack up multiple consecutive infinite-damage strikes.