- Killed enemies drop 2 additional gold.
- Provides an additional filled ( empty) heart container as long as it's equipped.
- Increases attack damage by 2.
- Provides 0.5 armor rating, reducing damage intake by 0.5 Hearts on each hit.
- Kills have quadruple value towards spell cooldown.
- Heals 1 Heart upon entering the next level.
- Reduces prices by 50% at all shops that charge gold.
- Reduces prices at blood shops by 2 hearts.
- Pawnbrokers buy items at full value instead of half.
- Bonus gold from Ring of Wonder is not affected by the Groove Chain multiplier.
- Stacks with other armor items.
- Gold prices are rounded up.
- Blood shops never charge below 0.5 hearts
Notable Interactions Edit
- Rings - Since the Ring of Wonder provides a full heart container on pickup, it can be dropped and picked up repeatedly using any other ring to gradually heal to full health.
- Obsidian Armor - Due to a bug, Ring of Protection does NOT properly stack with the defense provided by Obsidian Armor.
The Ring of Wonder is an excellent all-rounder ring that is good in almost every situation. It's especially powerful in score runs, as the health regeneration allows for extra Blood Shovel usage, +2 gold per kill is a clear simple boost to score, and the faster spell charges are beneficial when coupled with Bomb or Heal spell.
Unfortunately, in most cases, the Ring of Wonder comes with a high-risk time investment with the RIng of Becoming to produce, making it rare in survival and speed oriented runs. Even factoring out the risk and time investment, the Ring of Wonder lacks some effects of some of the more powerful speed rings, such as the Ring of Phasing, Ring of Courage, or the Ring of Mana's spell-power boost. As such, while the ring is undeniably powerful, one should generally only be looking to consistently use it in score runs.